Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I got the idea for this blog, and collecting my writing process for the second book after watching the movie Julie and Julia. The movie is about a young woman who becomes fascinated with Julia Childs life and cookbook, and resolves to cook each recipe. In the process she starts a blog to record her thoughts, difficulties, and successes. The blog became a book, which then became the movie. Stranger things could happen … who knew?

So … I’m writing the blog to capture my writing process. Hopefully some other writers, ones with better abilities, will comment and suggest improvements. The whole idea is that the first two books of The Tessera Trilogy (Golden Gate and Sooley Base) will be FREE, while the third, Kashan Kashmeeri, will cause some publisher to give me an enormous advance, followed by a movie contract. Give me a break … I can be eccentric and hopeful, right???

An endeavor today will be to identify where in the Google world I can post a copy of the first novel and make it accessible to readers free of charge. Can anyone help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment