Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

06 Dec 2010 - Well here goes nothing, as Dubius Quintelllus once said!

I thought I'd give this a try to see what effect it has on the circulation of the first novel (Golden Gate) in The Tessera Trilogy. I've finished it and am about to join a local writers group (sort of after the fact) to see if they'll review my first effort and offer any suggestions.

I'm at work on the second of the trilogy, Sooley Base, and will offer some insights as I struggle to make it a reality. Any suggestions, other than the obvious to stop bothering you, or quit and go home, will be carefully considered. Since the first two books in The Tessera Trilogy will be offered FREE, I expect there will be throngs of eager readers. Well, one can only hope can't one!

I'll sign off for now, confident that no one will display any interest and I can enjoy throwing words at the Wall and seeing if any stick.  Ta Ta, Troopies!

No comments:

Post a Comment