Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Yahoo News article of interest recently caught my eye. It was about marketing of e-books and indicates the trend of ebooks becoming a more dominant force in book sales. The articles were about Amanda Hocking, a twenty something writer of paranormal romance novels. I Googled her and found lots more; see her blog and a link on the blog to a NY Times article about her success. She signed a seven-digit deal with St. Martin’s Press for four novels in her Watersong series. Hope exists, if I can rewrite Golden Gate.
Have gone through a mark-up of the entire novel, and will need to start back through it, with improved characterization, action, and dialogue. The Monday RWG readings at our local Borders are out until I get the rewrite in hand. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment