Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog 50 posting


We are at this very moment resolving issues with our granite vanity tops. Several were left very sloppily caulked, one with a mixture of white and clear caulk. One had a secondary drain plug missing. It is clear, even after having to re-cut the tops so there was no overhang, which meant quality was not in the mind of the installers.

I did manage yesterday to get the sinks in the master bath hooked up and functional - with no leaks. Hooray!!!

I finished reworking Chapter Ten, and a word count reflects I added just over 880 words. So much for dialogue.

My old PC died, slowly and painfully, over the past month. It kept freezing up. I still am unsure whether it is the hard drive, the motherboard, or the video card. I plan to replace the video card today, as well as keep transferring the data (by USB drives).

I bought a new, low end Dell Inspiron 570 computer, which has plenty of capability to do what I need, WORD documents and photo manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment