Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blog entry 72

Well, it’s been awhile since I discussed progress on Sooley Base, the second novel of the Tessera Trilogy.  I’ve been converting my many scribbled notes, with new character names, scenes, dialogue ideas, and action into several Word documents. Have also taken a separate set of notes and imposed a tentative sequence of action, so the notes will be in rough order of appearance in the novel. Now I need to merge these two sets, and insert them into the very rough chapterization I came up with months ago. This should, over a week or two, give me a rough draft to work with. I’ve no idea of word count at this time, but anticipate the full novel will max out at about 100 to 125,000 words.  Wish me luck, and a minimum of distractions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment